Monday, October 1, 2012

EXHIBITION FABULOUS FIFTIES + SOME NEWS



Hey everyone! 
It has been a while since my last post. The last couple of months a lot has changed in my life. 
I decided to quit my study Graphic Design and Illustration.. It was a difficult dicision, but also 
a good one. I love being creative, but it's not always easy with the pressure on it. I also missed 
my previous study, so I decided to go back there and finish it. But that doesn't mean I'm going 
to stop being creative. Contrary, I really want to keep on drawing and photographing for fun! 
So that will be the new goal of this blog: to keep me stimulated and motivated to go on. I also 
want to be aware of what you guys are doing :) Thanks to the people who kept sending me 
messages these months! I'm really going to miss my friends in Groningen, the city where I 
studied. But I'm also happy to go back to Amsterdam next year, my favorite city! 

And for the Dutch readers, I saw on Elle.nl today that there's an amazing exhibition coming: 
Fabulous Fifties. It's about fashion and fashion icons during the fifties ánd fashion nowaways 
that's inspired by the fifties. It will be exhibited in The Hague, in the Gemeentemuseum, from 
6 October to 13 February. I'm definitely going! What about you? Let me know!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten, how are you?? welcome back for you too.. good luck with the new goals... and sure, i'm waiting for your posts too.. so, we decided to get back in same date.. hehe.. nice to see you here too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijn dat je weer terug bent! Vond je blogs altijd leuk! Ik ga graag naar het museum thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeey je bent terug! :) woehooee! Trouwens: prachtige nieuwe layout! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsten, I love this exhibition! You blog is very interesting and unique! Thx for the nice comment.If you want we can follow each other. Just followed you on bloglovin/26 and gfc/120,
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...